Terms and Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the price of the Product shall exclude VAT if applicable and packaging and delivery charges, which shall be payable at the time as the price of the product. There are no extra charges unless you opt for special delivery or delivery is to be made outside of the United Kingdom, in which case 3t shall endeavour to inform you of the additional cost before we accept your order.
- You shall pay for the Product at the time of ordering. You will be required to supply 3t with a cheque or your credit cards details, which 3t require to process your order. When 3t obtain cleared funds from you in full for the ordered Product, 3t shall be deemed to have accepted your order. Upon receipt of your cleared funds, 3t shall send you the Product/s ordered. A confirmatory invoice detailing the relevant information will be available for you to print out for your records. Delay in receiving cleared funds may affect the timing of delivery of the products or whether 3t accept your order at all.
- If your order is for a Product that incorporates any of your own words, pictures, designs and content you must ensure that these words, pictures, designs and content do not infringe upon the Intellectual Property Rights or any rights of any nature of any third party. You shall fully and promptly indemnify 3t and keep 3t indemnified against all damages, claims, demands, liabilities, losses, charges, costs and expenses which may suffer or incur as a result (direct or indirect) of your breach of warranty.
- 3t shall deliver the Product to you at the place of delivery requested in your order and we shall endeavour to deliver within 30 days of accepting your order, but we cannot give an exact delivery date. Seasonal deliveries may take additional time. Delivery times given are estimates only. 3t shall not be liable for any loss or damage whether arising directly or indirectly from delay in delivery.
- You shall own the Product when we deliver it to you, but not the Intellectual Property Rights in it.
- 3t warrant that the delivered Product will be free from material defects on materials and workmanship as at delivery. It is your responsibility to check that the Product is free from defects upon delivery. If you find defects in the materials or workmanship of the Product you must inform 3t as soon as possible but in any event within 3 business days following the delivery giving details of defects.
- The quality of design reproductions and of the materials 3t use are of great importance. While 3t endeavour to supply a Product which is as close as possible to the one shown in the catalogue, on the 3t website, in advertisements or in promotional material, technical constrains may cause small variations, particularly in relation to shades of colour, paper, gloss or the overall effect. We make no warranty that the Product precisely conforms with any description, representation, specification, sample, colour, illustration or other particulars made by 3t or shown in the catalogue, on the 3t website, in advertisements, in trade literature, price lists, any promotional material or any other document. You acknowledge that you are not entering into the Contract in reliance upon any such description, representation, specification, sample, colour, illustration, or other particulars.
- 3t shall not be liable to you (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) in respect of any indirect or consequential losses, damage, costs or expenses, loss of profit, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill suffered by you arising from your use of the Product or from your order to purchase a Product including any error, omission or defect in the Product or failure to deliver the Product, even if such losses were reasonably foreseeable or 3t or our sub-contractors or agents had been advised of the possibility of you incurring such losses.
- We advise you to keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions and your order for future reference.
- The contract shall be governed by English Law and you hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All dealings, correspondence and contracts between you and 3t shall be made or conducted in the English language.
We accept payment by most major credit cards and Paypal. Cheques and Postal Orders should be made payable to 3t promotions ltd. Personal cheques require cheque guarantee card details clearly written on the reverse of the cheque (card number, start and expiry date). NO Foreign Currency Cheques will be accepted. All payments must be cleared prior to goods being dispatched.
All items are dispatched in perfect condition. We will
replace or refund any item(s) that arrive damaged. Buyer MUST email us
at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24hrs of receipt of goods outlining full
details of defect/damage. All item(s) and packaging must be returned to
3t within 7 days in order for refund/replacement to be dealt with. 3t
promotions will only refund purchase price unless otherwise stated (subject
The above is an abridged version of our Terms and Conditions. A full copy of our Terms and Conditions can be obtained from 3t upon request.